Frequently Asked Questions
What is your warranty policy?
- All LED lighting products are backed by our 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty Policy. (Click HERE to read our policy)
What if I receive a defective product?
- On the rare occasion that your product has a factory defect we will replace all defective parts / products free of charges to always ensure your product is working 100% as it should be. *For any and all Warranty Claims, try ALL troubleshooting steps in the Warranty Portal. If the troubleshooting solutions do not solve the issue, proceed with the Online Warranty Form. All submissions will be reviewed within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
What is your return policy?
- You will have 30 days after you receive your order to return the product(s).
You MUST contact us at email@example.com before returning any products or else your return will not be accepted.
- You must pay the return postage.
- You will be responsible for all charges of duties or import fees if charged to us by the shipping courier.
- There will be an inspection/restocking fee of $5-$30 to compensate for a full inspection of returned products and quality testing of every part returned. The volume of products returned will determine the exact cost.
- All parts of the returned product(s) must be in great working condition in order to receive full reimbursement for the products original cost (unless returned solely due to a defect)
- If products are returned damaged the cost to replace the damaged parts will be deducted from your total refund amount.
What is your return shipping address?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all returns.
How fast will my order be shipped?
- If the items in your order are currently in stock you can expect them to be shipped out within the following business day (most of the time) if not then it will be the next business day to follow!
How do I know when my order has been shipped?
- When your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email or text, to the corresponding email address or mobile number which was provided with your order.
How can I track my order?
- You can track your shipment using with the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email / text.
How long will it take to receive my shipment?
- Depending on the shipping method selected orders shipped to the USA can range anywhere between 1-8 business days. All estimated shipping times are available during the checkout process.
- Orders shipped within Canada Will take 1-5 business days.
- Overseas orders will vary depending on country. (Please Contact)
Why has my order not shipped?
Most commonly when an order is placed as a "Pre Order Item" you will have to wait until the approximate shipping date specified on the product page before your order will be shipped.
If it takes any longer than 3 business days after you place your order and it is not a pre order then please contact us with your order number so we can check up on it for you! email@example.com
How are the lights controlled?
- All of our color changing products are bluetooth controlled through your mobile device. Our RGB+W Rock Lights & Wheel Lights use app "LED LAMP" while our RGB+W Headlights use app "BLEDIM"
- Our RGB+W Wheel Lights also come with a mini key ring remote as a bonus controller!
Can I control multiple kits together at once?
- Yes! Any of our products using the app "LED LAMP" will automatically sync together and be all controlled at the same time within the app. (see question above for more details)
What's the difference between RGB and RGB+W?
- Click Here for a run down on what the differences are!
How do I find my headlight fitment?
- We have a "common fitments guide" at the bottom of our headlight product pages. If you don't see your vehicle there, try using this tool! https://www.automotivebulbfinder.com/philips/
Will I need extension wires for my vehicle?
- Please refer to out "Wiring Extension Guide" for that answer!
- If you are purchasing wires separately from your kit be sure to order the right ones! (we have 3 different kinds).
Will your wheel lights work with drum brakes?
- Yes, but you will need to purchase the custom drum brake mounting kit as the wheel lights are not designed for use with drum brakes.
Can I use the reverse lights as brake lights?
- As long as the fitment matches then yes you can!
How do I install my rock lights/wheel lights?
- We have some install videos available on YouTube which you can find at the bottom of the product pages.
- We also offer a complete DIY installation E-Book for rock lights which you can get from us Here!
How bright are your lights?
- Rock lights are 1000 lumens /pod
- Headlights range 3800 lumens- 6000 lumens per bulb
- LED cube pods 2000 lumens/ pod
We are confident that everything in our store is much brighter than average. If you are not satisfied with the brightness of our product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!