Frequently Asked Questions
1. "What is your warranty policy?"
- All LED lighting products are backed by our 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty Policy. (Click HERE to read our policy)
2. "What happens if I receive a defective product?"
- On the rare occasion that your product has a factory defect we will replace all defective parts / products free of charges to always ensure your product is working 100% as it should be. *Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all warranty claims*
3. "What is your return policy?"
- You will have 30 days after you receive your order to return the product(s).
- You must pay the return postage. You will be refunded the total product value amount from your order once we receive and process your return. (Do NOT return Via UPS as additional import charges will be owed.)
4. "What is your return shipping address?"
- Our return shipping address is Adrenaline Offroad, 25-1128 Henderson Hwy, Suite #211 Winnipeg, MB R2G 3Z7
- Please don't make any returns to our sending address on the shipping label of your package.
1. "How fast will my order be shipped?"
- If the items in your order are currently in stock you can expect them to be shipped out within the following business day (most of the time) if not then it will be the next business day to follow!
2. "How do I know when my order has been shipped?"
- When your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email or text, to the corresponding email address or mobile number which was provided with your order.
3. "How can I track my order?"
- You can track your shipment using with the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email / text.
4. "How long does my order take to get to me?"
- Depending on the shipping method selected orders shipped to the USA can range anywhere between 1-8 business days. All estimated shipping times are available during the checkout process.
- Orders shipped within Canada Will take 1-5 business days.
- Overseas orders will vary depending on country. (Please Contact)
5. "Why has my order not shipped yet?"
Most commonly when an order is placed as a "Pre Order Item" you will have to wait until the approximate shipping date specified on the product page before your order will be shipped.
If it takes any longer than 3 business days after you place your order and it is not a pre order then please contact us with your order number so we can check up on it for you! email@example.com
1. "How are the lights controlled?"
- All of our color changing products are bluetooth controlled through your mobile device. Our RGB+W Rock Lights & Wheel Lights use app "LED LAMP" while our RGB rock lights & RGB+W Headlights use app "BLEDIM"
- Our RGB+W Wheel Lights also come with a mini key ring remote as a bonus controller!
2. "Can I control multiple kits together at the same time?"
- Yes! Any of our products using the app "LED LAMP" will automatically sync together and be all controlled at the same time within the app. (see question above for more details)
3. "What is the difference between RGB and RGB+W?"
- Click Here for a run down on what the differences are!
4. "How do I find my headlight fitment?"
- We have a "common fitments guide" at the bottom of our headlight product pages. If you don't see your vehicle there, try using this tool! https://www.automotivebulbfinder.com/philips/
5. "Will I need extension wires for my vehicle?"
- Please refer to out "Wiring Extension Guide" for that answer!
- IF you are purchasing wires separately from your kit be sure to order the right ones! (we have 3 different kinds).
6. "Will your wheel lights work on drum brakes?"
- It is not ideal however we do have some customers who have done it and it usually involves mounting directly into the rear of the drum.
7. "Can I use the reverse lights as brake lights?"
- As long as the fitment matches then yes you can!
8. "How do I install my Rock lights/ wheel lights?"
- We have some install videos available on youtube which you can find at the bottom of the product pages.
- We also offer a complete DIY installation E-Book for rock lights which you can get form us Here!
9. "How bright are your lights?"
- Rock lights are 1000 lumens /pod
- Headlights range 3800 lumens- 6000 lumens per bulb
- LED cube pods 2000 lumens/ pod
We are confident that everything in our store is much brighter than average. If you are not satisfied with the brightness of our product we will give you your money back!